Business Owners consider this: A recent survey in the middle of COVID asked employees what benefit they need more than any other. The answer was clear:
“We need help building a retirement plan”
This is rated higher than the need for a good health insurance plan. Employees need direction, but what they really need is an opportunity!
On December 20, 2019, the president and Congress passed a bill called “The Secure Act”. Hidden in the bill are TAX CREDITS for employers, up to $6,000 per year for up to 3 years. That is $18,000 in tax credits.
You can do this with a 401K salary deferral plan, but there are limitations and fees with those plans. The good news is there is a better way. In fact, you can now offer your employees a Real Retirement Plan.
Some of the highlights are:
- Money grows when the market is good but does not lose when the market is bad
- Provides tax-advantaged dollars if structured correctly
- Comes with benefits like critical care, chronic, and terminal illnesses, along with a little bit of life insurance
- Not subject to future increases in taxes
- Multiple accumulation methods
- Withdrawals can be tax-free
- Tax-free retirement income
- Pay for college without being prohibited from receiving financial aid
Book an Appointment
Schedule a complimentary consultation.
Please fill out the form and press the submit button.
We will respond within 1-2 business days (if not same day)
Patrick Retirement Resources
Monday-Friday, 9 am - 6 pm
11556 Highway 231 431
Meridianville, AL 35759